Fulltime Nursery Practitioner Opportunity to join an elite team
Our very special nursery offers high quality childcare and aims to be an extension to each of our little one’s own family. We are a ‘home from home’ setting, deeply passionate about providing the best possible start to each of our little one’s learning journey. We put children’s individual needs at the heart of all we do and take time to encourage days full of adventure and exploration as children learn and grow with us. We have an amazing staff team and due to a new room opening in May we are looking for a new member of staff to join us full-time.
We seek an experienced and qualified practitioner with a caring and professional approach and a sound understanding of the EYFS. The candidate should also have an ability to support children’s learning and development in a creative and flexible way as well as sharing our nursery’s ethos and aims (please see our website for details.)
We believe in staff having good a good work/life balance and offer 8 hr day shifts (for fulltime members) rather than 11 hr days. We have a friendly and open-door management style and encourage full staff participation in the on-going development of our nursery. In addition, we offer an excellent benefits package and we are an innovative and creative team, constantly striving to further enhance our setting.
Our team is led by Nursery World’s Manager of the Year for 2019 who is an incredibly inspiring early years professional as well as two deputies who have many years experience in early years education. As a company, we are committed to the ongoing professional development of each staff member and invest in training and career development opportunities including Level 3,4 and 5 training.
Staff Benefits include:
- 6-month induction programme
- In-house training & access to further training courses
- Continuing Professional Development opportunities
- Excellent career & progression opportunities
- 2 staff parties a year
- Approachable & open-door policy of management
- Staff team building events
- Quarterly restaurant vouchers
- Annual Staff Awards Ceremony
- Staff finders reward for fulltime and part-time staff
- Annual staff questionnaires where staff ideas are progressed
- Regular all staff management presentations to engage staff in our development plans
- Weekly staff fruit bowl
Awards & Achievements since opening in 2015
- 2019 Nursery World Award Winner – Nursery Manager of the Year
- Health and Wellbeing Award – Top 6 UK Finalist Nursery World Awards 2019
- Healthy Early Years London Bronze, Silver and Gold Awards
- Top 20 Nursery London Award (2018 & 2019)
- Apprentice Employer of the Year Award 2017
- Nursery World – best practice feature 2018
- Early Excellence – film of best practice for early years
- Sing and Sign affiliated nursery – Nationally recognised programme which encourages communication with babies
- Member of the National Day Nurseries Association
All posts are subject to satisfactory references being received.
For a preview of our wonderful nursery please visit our Facebook page and watch our short film www.facebook.com/littleadventurersnursery
For independent parent reviews on our nursery please visit https://www.daynurseries.co.uk/daynursery.cfm/searchazref/65432217023
To apply please email with a covering letter and state which post you are interested in applying for together with your CV.