Little Adventurers – Where Children are Cherished
An award winning nursery
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced and talented nursery practitioner to join our wonderful team here at Little Adventurers. We have a wealth of experienced professionals within our team which is led by our extraordinary manager, Ginny Andreas who won Nursery Manager of the Year 2019 for Nursery World. Our purpose designed setting was a former residence and the nursery has a purposefully retained homely feel.
Our very special daycare nursery offers high quality childcare and aims to be an extension to each of our little one’s own family. We really do things differently here; we are a ‘home from home’, deeply passionate about providing the best possible start to each of our little one’s learning journey. We put children’s individual needs at the heart of all we do and take time to encourage days full of adventure and exploration as children learn and grow with us.
Please read our many heartfelt reviews on www.daynurseries.co.uk written by parents over the last 5 years. Our awards and achievements to date include:
- UK Nursery Manager of the Year Award (2019 Nursery World Awards)
- UK Top 6 Nursery Health and Wellbeing Award (2019 Nursery World Awards)
- Awarded our Healthy Early Years Bronze, Silver and Gold Awards for promoting health, wellbeing & school readiness in our setting
- Voted a Top 20 Nursery London in 2018 and 2019 out of 1,959 nurseries by Daynurseries.co.uk & voted for by parents
- Awarded Apprentice Employer of the Year 2017 by Havering College
- Featured for Best Practice by the national publication Nursery World for “We’ve Explored Tubes” – an example activity of how we extend and challenge our pre-school children (19th March – 1st April 2018 Nursery World edition)
- Filmed by Early Excellence for best practice
We have a fantastic staff team and recruit only high calibre professionals to work in our nursery, where children’s individual needs are put at the centre and where children are encouraged to discover, explore and investigate the world around them. For an informal conversation or to find out about our vacancy please contact me on [email protected] or call me on 07594 446181. Please send a covering email and your CV.