Little Adventurers – Where Children are Cherished
Are you a first-class Nursery Practitioner looking to join an elite, award-winning nursery? We have an amazing and experienced staff team and are looking for two first class Nursery Practitioners to join our Upminster and Shenfield settings. Our very special nurseries offer high quality childcare and aim to be an extension to each of our little one’s own family.
Einstein said that imagination is more important than knowledge and we know that children will have many unique challenges to face as they grow. This is why we believe it’s so important to foster habits of learning like curiosity, independence and perseverance -tools that will help children throughout life. Our learning environment and our hand-picked staff teams aim to support creativity and imagination as well as foster warm friendships with other children and adults to support each child to thrive.
We put children’s individual needs at the heart of all we do and take time to encourage days full of adventure and exploration as children learn and grow with us. We opened in April 2015 and have a growing accolade of awards and achievements.
Why we are so proud of our nursery team!
- UK Nursery Manager of the Year 2019
- UK Top 6 Health and Wellbeing Nursery of the Year
- Healthy Early Years London Bronze, Silver and Gold Award
- Top 20 London Nursery Award (Daynurseries.co.uk 2018, 2019)
- Apprentice Employer of the Year 2017
- Best Nursery Practice Feature – Nursery World
- Early Excellence Film for Best Practice for Early Years
- Sing & Sign Affiliated Nursery
- Member of the National Day Nurseries Association
- Many long standing members of staff with a wide range of experience and skills
What we are looking for!
We recruit only the highest quality practitioners with a caring, compassionate nature and of course an outstanding passion to deliver only the best early years education. We also look for professional practitioners who are on a journey to continually strengthen and deepen their early years knowledge and love working within a friendly close team who all support oneanother.
For these reasons, the ideal candidate will have at least a level 3 Early Years qualification as well as over 2 years’ experience in working with children under 5 years. We would also prefer but it is not essential, an individual who has experience across the age ranges from babies to pre-schoolers. An excellent understanding of the EYFS is also required along with good communication skills. IT knowledge of early years and Microsoft applications would also be an advantage. For our part-time positions, we will consider individuals with experience who do not hold relevant childcare qualifications.
How we support our team!
We work hard to support our team in their journey of development and provide an ever-increasing range of staff benefits:
- 6-month induction programme
- Support from a Nursery Manager and Deputies who have over 50 years experience between them!
- Company pension scheme with opportunity to increase contribution
- Rotas scheduled in advance with maximum 8 hr shifts for fulltime staff
- Pilates/ Meditone complimentary weekly zoom classes
- Quarterly staff newsletter
- Wellbeing workshops and videos
- In-house training & access to further training
- 2 staff celebrations per year
- Approachable open door management style
- Staff team building events
- Restaurant vouchers
- Annual staff awards ceremony
- Staff suggestion box & annual survey (ideas taken forward wherever possible)
- Staff Finders reward for fulltime/part-time staff
- Support with return to work (after illness, injury or maternity)
- Regular all staff management presentations
- Weekly complimentary staff fruit bowl
- Staff hand cream by all wash stations!
If you’d like to come and experience working with us – where children are at the centre every single day please get in touch. We would love to hear from you. Please send me your full CV (with your personal email address and mobile number) and a covering note explaining why you would like to apply for this position. If you’re successful, you’ll be joining an amazing team. Applications open today and will close on 30th June. All posts are subject to satisfactory references being received.
For a preview of our wonderful nursery please visit our Facebook page and watch our short film www.facebook.com/littleadventurersnursery
For independent parent reviews on our nursery please visit https://www.daynurseries.co.uk/daynursery.cfm/searchazref/65432217023
Please send a full CV to [email protected] or call 07594 446181 to find out more.